We are looking for a passionate and driven Chemist to join our team. As a Chemist in our paint factory, you will play a pivotal role in our commitment to producing high-quality and innovative paint products.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Formulation and Development: Collaborating with our R&D team to create and improve paint formulations to meet specific product properties, including color, durability, coverage, and drying time.
- Color Matching and Tinting: Ensuring that our paints match customer requirements and established standards by adjusting pigment concentrations and other components to achieve accurate and consistent colors.
- Quality Control: Conducting comprehensive quality control tests on raw materials, intermediates, and final paint products, assessing factors like viscosity, pH, adhesion, gloss, and hardness to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Research and Innovation: Staying at the forefront of paint chemistry by researching new materials, additives, and technologies to enhance product performance, environmental sustainability, and safety.
- Process Optimization: Collaborating with engineers and production personnel to optimize manufacturing processes, enhancing efficiency, reducing waste, and ensuring consistent product quality.
- Regulatory Compliance: Staying up-to-date with paint and coating product regulations, ensuring our products meet safety, environmental, and health standards set by regulatory agencies.
- Troubleshooting: Diagnosing and resolving production and performance issues using your deep understanding of chemistry and paint formulation.
- Documentation: Maintaining accurate records of formulation recipes, testing results, and other relevant data for quality assurance, product consistency, and future reference.
- Collaboration: Working closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers, production staff, sales, and marketing, to align our paint products with market demands and customer needs.
- Continuous Learning to stay updated on industry trends, new materials, and technologies to incorporate into your work.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry or a related field.
- Previous experience in paint manufacturing or a related industry is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in laboratory techniques and equipment.
- Knowledge of paint formulation and development.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to paint and coating products.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to safety and environmental sustainability.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to engage in continuous learning and professional development.
- Possess strong color-matching skills in solid shade and effect coatings.
- Should be able to match colors, paints, stains, glazes, and specialty finishes to meet customer satisfaction.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to welcoming a passionate and driven Chemist to our team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.