We’re looking for an Operations Lead to support FastFast’s speed of growth across multiple areas of operations. The successful candidate would have a sharp business mind, a proven success in managing multiple departments and implementing efficient organisational processes across Nigeria to drive maximum productivity. This is an exciting time to be joining a rapidly growing business! As one of the early members of the FastFast Nigerian team, you will get the unique opportunity to define our success story from the start where you can have real impact from day one.
· Support our Location Sourcing Lead in the development of a strategically well-established network of stores across Nigeria.
· Implement processes and procedures that ensure optimal operational performance at store levels, ensuring all KPIs such as order picking time, delivery time, customer satisfaction, product availability, and cost per order are achieved.
· Oversee the set up and execution of training modules to ensure staff members are aligned with organisational values, standards, goals and objectives.
· Evaluate operational performance and improve efficiencies to minimise costs and optimise profits.
· Evaluate inventory management systems and develop strategies to minimise waste.
· Prepare quarterly reports on operational store performance.
· Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance protocols whilst ensuring legal compliance requirements are adhered to.
· Lead, motivate, and support a team of area managers within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and on-boarding of new direct reports.
· Relatable business, supply chain or project management degree.
· 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within the online retail / grocery sector.
· Proven track record in high-growth environments and/or start up experience, ideally with a background of launching, scaling, and operating in Nigeria.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong project management skills.
· Excellent organisational and leadership skills to guide and motivate teams.
· IT proficient with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.