- First degree in business administration, facility management or related field.
- About 2 years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
-Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Responding to clients/customers' requests and while also answering phone calls.
- Managing and updating the organization's information.
- Keeping track of inventory as well as ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial, customers, and employee records.
- See to drafting as well as mailing customer correspondence.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of the office as well as all office equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.