The position holder will be part of the HR & HSE team that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, and will report to the Head of Human Resources. The successful individual will help design, implement and facilitate learning and development programs for the sales team in the commercial department. They will assist with coordination, administration and post-program evaluation of all learning & development activities in every state we have our operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Provide curated learning and development programs for the State Business Managers and Team Leads in the sales team.
- Plan and develop the learning and development calendar/plan while monitoring, tracking and coordinating key KPIs related to these activities including (but not limited to) time, numbers, budgets, costs and ROI elements
- Liaise with training vendors and organize logistics, documentation, coordination and post-program monitoring/ evaluation and supplier management
- Monitor and coordinate regulatory/statutory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training/activities.
- To keep up to date with current thinking on training practices and methods, e-learning development and related software/technology
- Contribute to the production of learning and development communications and campaigns using a variety of mediums, mail, Intranet, and other electronic media
- Implement testing and evaluation processes for training interventions and develop and analyze reports.
Knowledge and skills
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in sales
- Additional experience in learning & development facilitation is preferred
- Experience with working with external stakeholders
- Strong administration skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to competently operate Office 365 and Microsoft packages
- Proficiency in Data Analytics is an added advantage
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Up to 70% travel required
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in any related course
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.