Responsible for Division/Brand Sales, Promotions, Collections, and other activities to achieve sales targets nationally.
Build a positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business.
Identify Gap and find potential customers to expand distribution and grow sales.
Coordinate with sales team to plan promotional activities, trade shows, and special events.
Motivate and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets.
Maintain sales management and reporting tools to achieve business objectives.
Coordinate with management to develop a sales plan, budget, and schedule (Stock & Sales)
Interact with sales team to develop sales plans and strategies (Distribution and Coverage)
Develop creative sales techniques and tactics to meet business goals.
Understand client needs and provide appropriate sales solutions.
Address client issues and queries in the agreed timeline.
Prepare sales contracts, proposals, and reports for management and customers.
Develop sales presentations for senior management and principal
Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent the company’s brand.
Raise market information on the competition
Hire, train and guide new candidates in their job responsibilities.
Monthly timely submission of Management MIS/Deck
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree /HND preferred
- Minimum of 12 years experiences working in Sales and Distribution of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) out of which five (5) years should be in Regional Sales Managerial position.
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Understanding of strategic sales process and the steps necessary to drive sales results
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects for sales process or program implementation from concept to completion
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team where open, collaborative communication is expected
- Exhibits personal traits of curiosity, modesty, achievement orientation, and conscientiousness
- Team player that is creative, process-oriented, and committed
Salary: 5 – 9 million Annual Gross