In terms of your role, it shall be multi-prong:
- Using graphic design, digital imaging, visual arts or other communications tools to convey complex messages about our mission in a clear and compelling way.
- Translating complex technical documents into powerful narratives that connect emotionally and intellectually with broad audiences and vice versa.
- Engaging frequently with partners across government, the private sector and civil society to deepen the bonds that bind our ecosystem across multiple levels of commercial customers, suppliers, allies and industry affiliates.
- Developing plans for the competitive projection of the brand through careful alignment of the product and services with prevailing and evolving market sentiment and the social mood.
- Identifying powerful but ultra-cost-effective media relations and press interaction innovations.
- Exploring synergies in potential alliances we build in the marketplace.
- Working very closely with the strategic leadership to chart the overall identity and trust quotient of the organization through zealous enforcement of brand values and customer service standards.
- Identifying market opportunities, and then designing and executing sales strategies that take into account the tactical requirements at every level of the sales cycle.
- Acquiring market intelligence in order to better model product offerings and pricing schemes.
- Be prepared to develop your leadership skills for commercial and strategic decision-making in the business.
We do not pay attention to most of the traditional indicators of ability and experience like degrees and brand name former employers. We want evidence of;
- Outstanding public presentation ability
- Personal dynamism in connecting with potential clients and partners
- Incredible stamina and persistence and a knack for writing in clear, concise, polished business language able to pack a lot of descriptive information with zero jargon.
Remuneration: is negotiable. Minimum floor is NGN200,000.