- Work with other Marketing executives and external agencies to ensure tactical promotions are executed effectively and in line with the trading calendar.
- Track new customer spend and ensure it remains within set budgets.
- Brief cold list mailing campaign requirements to data agency and develop prospect data plans through to sign off.
- Analyze overall new customer performance on an ongoing basis, including weekly and monthly reporting on CPAs and new customer volumes against last year and against set targets.
- Be empowered to create your own market research insight and, if necessary, call upon specialist insight expertise within the wider team in order to enhance your work.
- Undertake any other activities that support the marketing strategy, and support departmental marketing and communications activities such as events. Collaborate with colleagues across the organization in order to devise, implement and provide content for marketing plans focused on student recruitment.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATION:
Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Business, Finance or related field
4-8 years marketing experience, preferably within direct and working in an offline marketing role, with some digital exposure.
Experience within an ecommerce business.
Good numeracy skills, analytical and results driven with a strong ability to interpret and communicate marketing performance.
Building excellent relationships with internal and external colleagues is crucial to the success of this role Strong communication and project management skills
Creative problem-solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Highly organized and detail oriented