We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives
- Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
- Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans for projects
- Designing research questionnaires and moderator guides
- Working with the Market Research team to oversee the fieldwork initiative
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations.
- Questionnaire Design
- Scripting (using Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Java)
- Produce Tabulations/ Prepare data for presentations
- Produce PowerPoint charts
- Write Reports and Generate Insights
- Executions of ad hoc requests
- Any other responsibilities as may be required by the department.
- Relevant tertiary education in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or the Social Sciences.
- Minimum 2 years experience in data analysis and report writing.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Programming experience (e.g. Qualtrics, survey monkey)
- Any data tabulation package(s), preferably SPSS.
- Ability to tell a good story from data.
- Team Player
- Customer Service Ethic
- Integrity and high ethical standards
- Good organizational skills
- Passion for Results
- Analytical/logical approach
- Ability to plan, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.