Awa U. Kalu (SAN) & PArtners
Law & Compliance NGN 75,000 - 150,000 Negotiable
3 weeks ago
We are looking to hire a well vetted Personal Assistant for our Managing Partner.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Accompany Managing Partner and SAN, to court, meetings, events and functions including on business trips out of station.
- Receive information on Managing Partner’s schedule and notify Managing Partner’s receptionist at the end of each business day.
- Work directly with the Managing Partner in producing speeches, articles and letters and briefs.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Law or Humanity related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years post Call to Bar.
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program completion certificate or certificate of exemption.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a English, Nigerian or Foreign Language is an advantage.
- Energy, enthusiasm and endeavor.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness.
- Evidence of published written work in outreach and advocacy or serious research-based material.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyze complex information and prepare reports.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills capable of consultative processes.
- Proficient in the use of ICT packages particularly Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and willing to learn new packages.
- Excellent legal drafting skills.
- Articulate and confident, able to summarize and present arguments quickly and concisely.
- An aptitude for reading.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.