– SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day to day running of work activities and projects in the location.
- Maintain and manage all personnel for efficient task delivery.
- Responsible for management of budgets and process control.
- Maintain up to date inventory of assets and items.
- Ensure adequate security are put in place to safeguard company assets.
- Participation in project reviews and giving advice to project managers and team leaders.
- Responsible for the quality of work carried out and performs regular audits on all parts and jobs.
- Develop a and manage a strategic business plan for expanding and maintaining client base for increased revenue through equipment maintenance, rentals and project renderings
- Ensuring effective client relations and satisfaction.
- Create and manage database for job orders and job completions.
- Create and implement process flows for all projects and activities.
- Supervise a process of preventive maintenance of equipment to minimize major breakdowns
Required Competencies, knowledge and Skills
- An understanding of and experience with heavy duty equipment, construction and allied services.
- Excellent analytical, organizing and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage staff
- Demonstrate independent work initiatives, sound judgement, diplomacy etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to work sometimes in difficult terrains
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to perform some financial calculations and manage budget.
- May be required to travel to locations where company assets are situated
- Excellent computer skills with full word excel and project management software will be an added advantage.