Highly skilled litigation lawyer with appellate practice experience and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Handle litigation matters on behalf of the firm and as directed by the Partner in charge.
- Prepare processes and file same.
- Follow up on all matters currently in Court.
- Provide timely updates to the Partner in charge and clients on all pending matters.
- Undertake other tasks as may be directed by the Partner in charge.
- Post-call experience of 5 years and above
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Litigation practice with a reputable law firm in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated expertise in handling a variety of litigation cases, including civil, criminal, and commercial matters at lower courts and higher courts independently.
- High ethical standards and the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Excellent advocacy and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present compelling arguments in and out of court.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.