We are seeking an efficient, vibrant, and highly motivated Litigation Associate to provide support to the Principal Partner at a leading and highly reputable law firm in Nigeria. An individual who will carry out day-to-day legal operations in line with the company’s business.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Prepare/draft court processes and other legal documents
- Manage clients on Legal transactions as well as the clients’ database.
- Provision of legal advice to the managing counsel on matters
- Developing agreements and contracts, managing policies and communications with regard to the practice
- Perform legal research, drafting of legal documents, and follow up on court proceedings and filings
- Client relations
- Litigation and Advocacy
- Undertaking legal/general research
- Conduct searches at the land registry and CAC.
- Prepare regular progress reports.
- Carrying out other tasks as may be assigned
- A Law degree is required
- Minimum 3 years post-call experience
- Extremely Detail-oriented and results-driven
- Proven experience in litigation
- In-depth understanding of criminal, and civil law practice.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Be technology savvy
- Skilled in arbitration
- Strong general Litigation skills
- Well Versed in Litigation Experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.