A reputable and thriving law firm is seeking to employ a highly skilled Litigation and Dispute Resolution Lawyer who is result-driven and client-focused, resourceful, innovative, hardworking with a passion for delivering exceptional results.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Handle a diverse portfolio of litigation cases, including civil, criminal, and commercial litigation.
- Conduct in-depth legal research on legal issues, case laws statutes, and precedents to build strong legal arguments and strategies.
- Prepare and file legal documents, pleadings, and motions with courts and relevant authorities.
- Represent clients in various courts, tribunals, and alternative dispute resolution forums. Scheduling and managing Client interviews, taking preliminary statements from witnesses, reviewing documents, and investigating of relevant events leading up to the dispute.
- Provide expert legal advice to clients, explaining complex legal matters in a clear and precise manner.
- Engage in negotiation settlements and mediation efforts to resolve cases outside of court when appropriate.
- Develop effective case strategies and collaborate with senior lawyers and partners on complex and high-profile cases.
- Ensuring proper organization of Client files, case schedules, etc.
- Ensure adherence to Nigerian legal procedures and deadlines.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients, keeping them informed about case developments and progress.
- Carry out other legal and compliance responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- LL. B/B. L certificate with a minimum of second-class upper credit
- Minimum of 4 years experience in active litigation.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Familiar with filing processes and appearing in the various tiers of court.
- Fluent in the English language.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is an additional advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.