We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Legal Officer to join our real estate company, based in Abuja. As our Legal Officer, you will be responsible for handling all legal related issues with respect to the company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Draft and review all legal documentation including letters, contracts and agreements for the company.
- Represent the company in all real estate related transactions including property inspections, verification of land documents, and liaising with clients regarding sales, rent, etc. to ensure exceptional client service and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as Management and Sales, to review property agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to identify potential risks, legal issues, and propose necessary modifications or amendments.
- Provide legal advice and guidance to Management and employees, on various legal matters, including property rights, land acquisition, contracts, leases, zoning regulations, environmental compliance, and other related issues.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant real estate laws, regulations, and industry trends to ensure compliance and mitigate legal risks for the company and its clients.
- Communicate and coordinate with external legal counsel, government authorities, and regulatory bodies, as required, to obtain legal advice, permits, approvals, and resolve legal matters efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- 5 years, post-call-to-bar experience working as a Legal Officer.(3 years will be considered if the applicant has the requisite knowledge, skills and experience).
- Strong understanding of Legal documentation including but not limited to property agreements, contracts, and other legal documents etc.
- Sound knowledge of relevant real estate laws, legal practices and regulations is highly desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate legal concepts clearly and concisely.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with clients, colleagues, and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and research skills, with an ability to interpret complex legal information and provide practical advice.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload effectively.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and exercise sound judgment in decision-making.
- High ethical standards, integrity, and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri (Onsite) - 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Renumeration: NGN 150,000 - 170,000 (Based on experience)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.