A corporate commercial and real estate law firm in Lekki is looking to engage an entry level (NYSC) Legal Practitioner
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- To Apply, the candidate must have been called to the Bar.
- The role requires the candidate to perform all of the following tasks
- Draft all types of legal documents such as Contracts, Legal Opinions, Memos, etc
- Interview clients and provide well-researched and insightful legal advice
- Research the law on practice areas of the firm
- Conduct due diligence and provide advice
- File all types of business applications for licenses and permits and represent clients in processing the applications
- Provide regular reports and updates on tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in a clear and precise manner
- Able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be Creative
- Legal drafting skills
- Client interview
- Research and writing skills
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.