Barinaada Legal is a Corporate and Commercial Law firm for innovative Startups and Tech Founders and we are looking to hire a Legal Associate to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work with other team members to achieve the Firm’s overall objective.
- Conduct legal research and provide legal opinion/advice for the firm and Clients.
- Negotiate, prepare, and review contracts on behalf of Clients.
- Participate in content creation activities for the firm.
- Advice on and assist Clients with various regulatory compliance issues.
- Attend Client meetings and take minutes of the meeting.
- Manage the affairs of the firm with little or no supervision.
- Conduct research.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Minimum of 3 years post-call experience in a corporate and commercial law firm
- Ability to Create Blog and social media content and comfortable with Camera
- Contract drafting and negotiations skills
- Proficient use of technology tools, Microsoft Office tools, social media, and the Internet.
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to work and deliver work on time.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of the Startup space, Fintech, and Regulatory compliance issues.
- Strong research skills
- Focused, Driven, and Goal-Oriented.
- A positive mindset ad great attitude to work.
Location: Candidates must reside within Yaba and its environs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.