Romax properties Limited
We are looking to hire a lawyer with brilliant research and analytical skills. Lawyers are expected to display sound judgment and decision-making with outstanding problem-solving and communication skills. To ensure success, lawyers should be determined, professional, and well-informed with a keen interest in upholding the law while protecting a client’s rights. Top candidates will display natural leadership qualities with fantastic interpersonal, written, and public speaking skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Monitor legal risk in the documentation and give guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings.
- Draft, and review contracts and deeds.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
- Prepare pleadings, notices
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in law (essential).
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
Renumeration: NGN 150,000 - NGN 200,000 Monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.