A civil engineering company in Ikeja engaged in civil construction is in need of a qualified lawyer to boost its corporate services department.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- The successful candidate shall be working with the head of the department in legal and other corporate services.
- Draft and review court processes and other legal documents
- Appear and represent Clients at court sessions
- Maintain a schedule of court dates, court appearances and conferences based on case requirements
- Monitor legal risk in property documentation and advise organization accordingly
- Conduct due diligence searches at the Lands Registry, the Probate Registry, the Court and at any other agencies of Government.
- Negotiate property transactions
- Process permits, approvals and licenses
- Attend meetings
- Carry out other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
- Academic qualification of LLB, BL
- The right candidate must have at least 2 years of post-call experience.
- Must be a fast learner and ready to work with minimal supervision.
- Candidate aged not more than 25 years old.
- Candidates living within Ikeja environs are most preferred.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.