Pegasus Legal and Associates
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate with experience in litigation work, attending meetings on behalf of the firm, file documentations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Draft and review court processes and other legal documents
- Appear and represent Clients at court sessions
- Maintain a schedule of court dates, court appearances and conferences based on case requirements
- Monitor legal risk in property documentation and advise the organization accordingly
- Conduct due diligence searches at the Lands Registry, the Probate Registry, the Court and at any other agencies of Government.
- Negotiate property transactions
- Processes permit, approvals and licenses
- Attend meetings
- Carry out other functions as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree in Law.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Possess commercial work experience
- Must have worked in a law firm
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Have litigation experience
- Work independently with a laptop
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language
- Have good research skills and be well-spoken
Location: Candidates around this location are advised to apply; to Tailorson Tower's, Lagbore Compound, Ode-Remo, Ogun State. Remo North Local Government Area
Remuneration: Salary based on experience
- 1 year of free accommodation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.