A young talented corporate lawyer to ensure our company’s transactions comply with corporate laws and regulations legal transactions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents.
- Evaluate new business partnerships.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.