- Identify and map potential key account corporate customers.
- Ensure good customer service and optimal sales through effective monitoring and coordination.
- Manage all contracts in place as at when required.
- Contribute to the drive of our product competitiveness in the market through positive recommendations.
- Benchmark our product quality in the market with that of our competitors and liaise with relevant departments in resolving key quality issues.
- Enforce company policy on all payments.
- Be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem-solving
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- First degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Membership of recognized Sales/Marketing body is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years Sales and Marketing
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.