The successful candidate will be responsible for the following
- Financial record keeping of the hospital
- Carry out regular periodic reconciliation for management use and decision making.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts under the supervision of the Director of Finance & Strategy
- Filing returns to the relevant regulatory authorities as at when due.
- Handling of the petty cash for the organization
- Other financial duties in the hospital.
The Successful candidate must posses the following:
- Be a graduate of Accounting
- Computer literacy is mandatory
- Ability to use Quickbooks is a significant advantage
- Be analytical and numerate, with an eye for detail
- Must be self motivated and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Experience in a similar position would be an added advantage.
- Must not be more than thirty one years as at last birthday.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the caption JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT