The IT manager is responsible for managing the information technology (IT) requirements of the Company. These include the following among others- Hardware, software, cloud, network, Enterprise resource packages, server etc.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Maintenance of the Company’s hardware and software resources
- Ensuring that the Company’s Computer systems are properly maintained and functioning optimally at all times
- Prompt identification of lags and malfunction and addressing same as soon as possible
- Internet management and connectivity to all business units of the Company.
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Web hosting and server management
- Online back ups
- Business continuity and recovery planning
- Cloud management within the Company and if desired to branches at up Country locations
- Training of the Company’s staff as may be required to empower them so that they can function efficiently and effectively
- Keep abreast of developments in the IT world as they may concern the company's Business operations
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the General manager.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc., HND in computer science or information technology (IT) with 4 - 5 years of relevant experience
- CISCO Certification is a must
- A sound basic education with CISCO certification with 5 - 7 years relevant experience
Remuneration: This is negotiable in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.