• We are looking to hire Receptionists to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
• Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
• Hotel Receptionist responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations, and providing information about rooms rates, and amenities.
• Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
• Manage online and phone reservations
• Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
• Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
• Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
• Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and amenities
• Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
• Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy, and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
• Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
• Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• A minimum of 1-year experience as a receptionist with a reputable hotel brand
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and hotel management systems
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Minimum of OND from a recognized institution