Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Managing Director with the execution of engagements and transactions.
- Undertaking financial analysis and financial modeling to back up transaction execution.
- Identify and monitor the origination of new advisory opportunities across the firm’s core competencies
- Playing a primary role in the planning, structuring, and execution of capital raising mandates of (all the new and existing investment banking), including M&A and Financial, Business Advisory, and Asset Management.
- Working closely with other team members to determine appropriate corporate and project financing options for the Company’s clients based on their business profile.
- Working closely with other staff in all related activities of the Company
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Asset Management roles;
- Strong grasp of Excel demonstrated by the ability to build, monitor, review, and update complex and consolidating financial models and analyses;
- A good understanding of and ability to carry out Company and Assets Valuation.
- Ability to evolve appropriate business strategy and operations, processes, and key drivers to drive profitability and ROI
- Strong academic record, with a demonstrable high degree of numerical, verbal, and analytical competence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated with mastery in written communication and presentations;
- Ability to multi-task and work closely with individuals from a broad variety of backgrounds
- Personable team player, with the ability to gain the confidence and trust of colleagues.
- Registrered as a sponsored individual with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) would be an advantage
- First Degree in any of the disciplines such as Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, and an MBA or Master in Economics Finance would be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be a Member of financial professional bodies such as CFA, ICAN, CIS, etc.