- Recruiting of new customers, opening of accounts and mobilizing deposits.
- Marketing and promoting Chase Microfinance Bank products and services to potential customers (Individual Loan Customers, Micro Loan Customers, SMEs, Registered Cooperative Societies, companies etc.) that fits the organization profile.
- Responsible for driving up the expansion of businesses and identifying new markets as well as continued expansion among existing customers.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly.
- Follow up on loan repayment in accordance to repayment schedule.
- To provide daily, weekly and monthly report from all the sales point for the General Manager.
- Ensures adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes are communicated to all customers of the bank.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in a Banking, Finance, Accounting or related fields, professional Certification in Microfinance Banking is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and similar roles.
- Must be resident around Surulere, Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki/Ajah.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Must have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Market research and analytical skills.