As the Growth Marketing Lead, your primary role is to generate qualified applicants to our training programs. You will do this through online direct response advertising, in-person events and promotions, and partnership development. In addition to recruiting students to our training programs, you will support in general marketing and communications functions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Marketing Strategy: develop innovative strategies to expand our brand awareness across all channels (ads, partnerships, social media, web experiences…). Set clear objectives and goals, define target audiences, optimize spend and track performance. Localize our global strategy to adapt to the needs and behaviours of youth, and build a trusted collaboration with our global marketing function
- Digital Marketing: Drive online growth marketing campaigns, identify, select and engage external contractor, freelancers and agencies to help us achieve our bold mission. Devise creative ways to expand our reach online through other digital means (content, social media, video…)
- Offline Marketing: Create and implement strategies to build our brand and generate leads through offline channels (TV, radio…). Plan and manage unique and inspiring in-person experiences that delight our prospects and build buzz about our programs
- Partnerships: identify, build and manage partnerships with key stakeholders that help us amplify our brand and generate new leads (universities, youth networks, influencers…)
- Martech & Analytics: Understand and leverage enterprise sales & marketing technology such as InfusionSoft. Track and analyze key marketing metrics relating to brand, user experience and stakeholder engagement and draw insights to figure out scalable acquisition channels and execute on these to grow the business.
- 3 - 5 years of experience or equivalent expertise in B2C marketing. Comfortable with leading and devising innovative marketing strategies
- Experience working for a start-up or similar fast-paced environment, or demonstrated proactivity, resourcefulness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong understanding of the 18-30 age bracket and popular culture in your city
- Strong knowledge of social media, digital amplification and influencer marketing demonstrated through experience working with/in marketing campaigns targeted at young people
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.