Field Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Marketing products to Supermarkets and other local stores
- Selling products to customers
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Increase sales of products
- Promoting products and covering designated locations.
- Supplying customers at designated locations when orders are placed
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Hands-on experience in sales
- Must have proven experience with FMCG.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- .Must be smart and result-oriented
- Must be ready to work on the field
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- High School Certificate
- Must reside on the mainland