The role of the financial analyst is that of financial planning, analysis, and projection. It requires research and analysis of financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports, and monitor financial movements.
This list of tasks should not be taken as fixed or exhaustive & the employee will be expected to perform any reasonable task given by a superior officer
· Read and interpret financial documents, analyzing current and past data. Documenting and communicating the results of such analysis to cross-functional team members and management.
· Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
· Evaluation of project or transaction performance in order to determine performance and flag anomalies
· Evaluating different investment opportunities
· Developing financial models, information memorandums and related documentation.
· Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data
· Coordinating with members of the accounts/finance team to review financial information and forecasts
· Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
· Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
· Minimum of 8 years’ experience in position or related field
· Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
· Strategic thinking
· Great presentation skills
· Excellent time management and organizational ability
· Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines