Further to this, the role requires an excellent understanding of written English and the ability to adapt to different instructions given. You will need to be enthusiastic and willing to learn, with a level of adaptability to many different scenarios that may occur.
- To perform accurately and promptly full bank receipts reconciliation, dealing with all queries promptly to ensure each month is closed off as soon as possible.
- Assisting with payroll preparation, where necessary
- To ensure that all end of month close procedures are actioned and adhered to
- Nominal Accounts reconciliations
- Liaising with various team members across the business to resolve queries.
- Being able to accurately and frequently process payments and chargebacks, as necessary.
- Assisting in producing data to assist the management of the business.
- Being available to all other business areas to lend assistance and guidance as needed.
- To advise FD and CFO on local and National tax rules and any amendments
- General administrative duties: post-inbound etc
- Ordering stationery and other office supplies
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks.
Attributes and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organise and prioritise tasks according to current business objectives.
- A good knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office + other corporate software
- Great attention to detail
- Confident decision maker, who works well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take ownership and problem solve.
- Previous experience in reconciliation is desired.
- Previous experience working in accountancy roles is desired.
- Good accountancy knowledge, a suitable qualification to evidence this