- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Serve as a senior team member advising on hiring and policy decisions
- Dealing with Third parties including banks and investors to raise and manage capital
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a finance role
- Minimum of BSc in any finance or accounting related field
- At least one financial professional certification required
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- NGN 150,000 to 350,000 monthly (negotiable)
- Other staff benefits