- 6 days /week
• Participate in stock management and control
• Assist shoppers locate the products and goods they desire
• Perform cash processing and card payments
• Stock shelves with goods
• Answer queries from shoppers
• Guide and give advice to customers on product selection
• Keep the store clean and tidy
• Assist in merchandising the store
• Look out for shoplifters; responsible for security within the store
• Receive and store stock.
• Coordinating and communicating with owner, clients, and creative team
• Following up with clients through email and/or phone
• Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
• Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
• A love for fashion and an interest in working with a variety of people are also necessary.
• Must be polite and helpful
• Possess a detailed understanding of the area of sales
• Knowledge of inventory techniques
• Smart in appearance and articulate.
• Demonstrate ability to take initiative and to communicate efficiently with clients
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, Comfortable with calls coming in and going out (good phone personality).
• Confident and self-motivated
• Ability to use social media as an effective form of marketing, provide innovative ideas to promote the marketing and advertising campaigns in the interest of the fashion business.
Candidates living within the Yaba / mainland area of Lagos will be most preferred.
- Working experience in fashion retail would be an advantage
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of the fashion industry
- Benefits: up to 20% off DFl merchandise,
- Salary very attractive
- 12 days paid leave