We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. If you fully understand how to manage a hotel facility, we would like to meet you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Maintain the facility and equipment by conducting physical inspections on a regular basis
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve set goals
- Keep all mechanical, electrical, and structural blueprints and diagrams up to date
- Take prompt corrective action as necessary
- Ensure that the physical plant is operating in a safe, efficient, and orderly fashion
- Determine if work should be done internally or through external contractors
- Schedule the appropriate preventive maintenance programme
- Assign work orders by priority, and delegates duties and supervises work
- Respond to guest complaints and department service requests promptly
- Achieve the best price and suitability of the product by appropriately selecting from available vendors
- Direct and aid in the replacement of systems that become inadequate or obsolete
- Recommend and maintain inventory level thresholds based on budget and availability of supplies
- Maintain logs and journals for all utilities, reviews meter readings, and regulates controls
- Prepare the operating budget for maintenance and insure adherence to the approved budget
- Manage employee functions, including contractors.
- Degree in Facility Management or related. Possession of a Master's Degree and/or IFMA membership an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as a Facility Manager
- Have attention to detail, efficient, integrity, organized, dedicated, and understand teamwork
- Must be a good negotiator and have passion for the job
- Must be proactive with good time management skills and professional work ethics
- Have initiative and be focused on quality and customer
- Familiar with building systems including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- The candidate should not be above 50 years old
We are a five-star luxury hotel located in a high point location in Ikoyi, a signature hotel where the astute traveler will experience home away from home with 61 well-designed, opulent en-suite rooms, ranging from classic rooms to penthouse suites with fittings and facilities of exceptional quality. The hotel is operated by a team of seasoned professionals with experience in delivering hospitality services at International Standards. We value integrity, details, excellence, aspiration, and style. Our mission is to provide the most unique and memorable hotel experience for our guests through the provision of an unsurpassed level of service using the finest facilities. Our goal is to provide the best in service, innovation, quality, design, and craftsmanship.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.