We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to perform various administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have excellent time management and communication skills and be able to act without guidance. This individual will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of the executives professionally at our company. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Track expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports.
- Providing administrative assistance for internal and external communication, memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Take minutes during meetings and track the execution of action items
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience is required.
- 3 - 4 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role.
- Excellent Ms. Office knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with strong attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.