Enterprise Risk Manager
Quality Control & Assurance
You will be working as Nigeria's Enterprise Risk Manager in the Risk department and will be responsible for ensuring our risk policies, processes and reporting are aligned with the guidelines of the local regulators (CBN). Your mission is to ensure our MicroFinance Banking part of the business is fully compliant from the credit risk perspective. As the Enterprise Risk Manager for the Nigerian business, you will lead the regular reporting, as required both by the regulators as well as internal compliance team and be the key person preparing for audits and leading the process during risk based audits. As such you will be considered as a key stakeholder and contributor in all decisions revolving around the business and strategic processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- At least 5 to 10 years experience with exposure to CBN regulations and working in a Microfinance bank
- Expert in credit risk analysis/underwriting principles, methods, and practices
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Willingness and ability to drive processes
- Strong communication skills
- Strong process management skills
- Responsible for implementing the Company’s Risk Management Policy Framework as periodically revised and approved by the Board of Directors while ensuring that the Company’s key risks of credit, market, operational are identified, assessed, measured, controlled and managed prudentially
- Responsible for managing all aspects of enterprise risk, which include designing of assessment and management: policies, processes, guidelines, reports, monitoring the effective implementation of the same
- Design Risk Framework Components - Enhance, build, or expand Risk Identification, Risk Scoring, Risk Appetite, and Risk Reporting infrastructures, including relevant programs and processes across the company
- Develop appropriate initiatives to mitigate the risk exposure level to the Company
- Continuously monitors the company’s risk exposure and flags off any areas of concern
- Development of risk indicators and ensuring compliance
- Lead ERM special projects such as corporate educational risk training, expanding risk automation tools, maintenance of ERM policies and documentation, and activities focusing on the advancement of risk accountability and culture
- Monitor and ensure key risk ratio do not exceed limits set by Executive Mgt.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements within a risk context, providing advice on incoming obligations and preparing position statements wherever necessary
- Participate in the periodic review of the Bank's Investment Policy, Assets and Liability Management Policy (ALM) in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Conduct periodic (quarterly and semi-annually) stress test on various risk metrics and indicator and recommend appropriate measures to mitigate the observed vulnerabilities.
- Prepare MRC reports and ensure that agreed resolutions from the MRC meetings are implemented
- Provide support in Developing risk models for Pillar I & II Capital Charge which will serve as inputs into the ICAAP
- Implementation of Business Continuity Plan (BCP); including coordinate the regular BCP test and follow-up on the remediation of the observed gaps.
- Work with relevant stakeholders in the implementation of the ISO and PCIDSS certification
- Prepare monthly/Quarterly reports
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.