Electrical Project Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We are looking to hire a Registered Electrical Engineer to join a Lagos-based solar energy company. Are you looking for an opportunity that enables you to make a contribution to developing the distributed energy sector in Nigeria? You might be interested in joining us at Sunhive as we aspire to be an engine of sustainable growth in Africa.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Leading project teams and developing young electrical technicians.
- Work in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Contribute to the growth of the solar sector by delivering landmark projects.
- Raise the standards of electrical project delivery.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
- Carry out design management and review.
- Pull together technical and commercial offers.
- Draft high-quality project update reports.
- Technical analysis (fault analysis, relay coordination studies, load analysis, etc).
- Run project meetings and demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Bring and embrace innovations.
- Demonstrate strong soft skills in dealing with sub-contractor as regards project matters.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or any related discipline.
- A master's Degree is an added advantage
- PMP certification is required
- Minimum of 4 years of proven track record in project management
- Must be a registered engineer with COREN
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent people skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.