Electrical and Automation Engineer
NEIMETH INT'L PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
Engineering & Technology
A Leading Innovative Healthcare Company based in Lagos needs to engage the services of an Electrical & Automation Engineer. The Position requires the candidate to Plan and Implement an effective maintenance program.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Carry out detailed troubleshooting of machines and carry out repairs.
- Carry out programming and Automation Control on PLC, and SCADA and have a detailed understanding of various types of VFDs and related components
- Assist the Head, Plant Engineering in Electrical Installation, repair, and maintenance of all production, laboratory, utilities, and material handling equipment in the Pharma Plant
- Operate the maintenance schedule for all plants and machinery effectively in order to realize the benefit envisage from the system.
- Liaise with other departments or divisions when their service is required in order to achieve the set objectives of the engineering department
- Monitor accurately the electrical spare parts consumption of all plants and machinery and advice the plant engineer always as necessary in other to maintain an effective stock control system
- Inform all subordinates of their overall objectives and targets, ensuring these are understood and auctioned by assessing their performance regularly and also ensuring that they are fully equipped to meet these targets
- Submit reports to the head, of plant engineering as and when due or so requested
- Undertake all other jobs and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Head, of Plant Engineering.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 Years Post NYSC experience which must be pharmaceutical or applied industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have effective technical skills.
- Must be a dependable team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated with the desire to deliver quality work in a professional manner
- Possess good problem-solving skills
- Must possess the ability to be able to adjust to and cope in a typical environment/setting like Nigeria; prior international work experience in a developing country will be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.