- Mapping and driving content strategy and annual content plan.
- Maintain an editorial calendar and ensure the communications team is on board.
- Develop, execute and deliver editorial content across all our channels, working closely with people from the function or other departments to achieve our goals.
- Serve as the editorial gatekeeper for all editorial content to ensure quality, clarity, creativity, authenticity, and consistency.
- Working with the creative studio/ external partners to establish and coordinate original content.
- Staying updated on trends and adjusting the content strategy as needed
- Bachelor degree, a Master degree would be a plus, in Journalism, Communication, or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in an editorial content role, with a portfolio of work to show productions of self-developed content.
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practices, the culture and language of the web, including SEO.
- Creative-minded and a fresh style of writing from a reader’s perspective.
- Strong expertise in content strategy and able to lead editorial content campaigns.
- Strong research and planning skills.
- Structured approach, eye for detail and ability to manage deadlines.