1. Liaising with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
2. Planning and monitoring the day to day activities of the business to ensure smooth progress.
3. Supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
4. Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
5. Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
6. Review financial information and adjust operational budget to promote profitability.
7. Revise and formulate policies and promote their implementation.
8. Evaluate overall performance by gathering and interpreting data and metrics.
1. Experience as director of operations in similar industry.
2. Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
3. Outstanding communication and people skills.
4. Knowledge of data analysis and interpretation.
5. Familiarity with MS Office and various business software.
6. BSc. Or B.A in Business Administration or any relevant field.