Digital Marketing Specialist
The Bliss Caregivers
Marketing & Communications
The Digital Marketing Specialist would compare our company’s advertising techniques and offerings with those of competing businesses. Maintain a profitable message for our company and help with research to ensure our offerings come close to ideal price points to offer value to potential clients but still let us enjoy a thriving business. The candidate should keep an eye on data that shows changing trends in advertising consumption and ensure that potential clients and consumers view our company’s ad projects and buy our services/products.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Research advertising trends
- Research competitors’ pricing and products
- Decide on the appropriate placement of ads
- Determine what content will reach customers
- Develop projects to create content
- Publish digital marketing content online
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Measure digital traffic
- Monitor social media and Google Analytics
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
- Report on the growth and analytics of campaigns to stakeholders
- Scale campaigns to maximize ROI
- Monitor project status and budget
- Conduct market research to inform campaigns
- Brainstorm and implement experiments and conversion tests.
- 3 years of working experience
- Basic knowledge of Data Analysis.
- Content Creation.
- SEO & SEM.
- Communication Skills
- Social Media
- Basic Design Skills.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.