We are looking for a dynamic, organized, Design, Content and Digital Marketing Manager to drive the Delivery Service and ecommerce customer acquisition leads. This role will be embedded in a UK customer acquisition role, responsible for defining the content and digital marketing needs and executing a best-in-class content vision by leveraging Worldwide available assets and developing UK-specific ones where required. The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator with strategic communications/program management skills and experience, and strong graphic design ability and digital marketing/martech tools. We are looking for someone who is excited about owning the creative and content roadmap for B2B and B2C in UK. Our environment is fast-paced and requires a flexible candidate who thrives in ambiguity, with the ability to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Define UK content strategy in line with country-specific requirements and culture
- Develop UK-specific briefs (asset and content)
- From the ground up, create high-quality and locally relevant assets to help drive lead generation across advertising, email marketing, social media
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing content, and consistently test and learn how to improve key KPIs
- Own the content marketing calendar to help drive engagement
- Lead web designs and updates.
- Be proficient in martech and design tools such as Seismic, Tableau, Google Analytics, SQL, CRM, Adobe Tools, Youtube Analytics, Digital Asset Management,
- Lead Digital Marketing tools like SEO, PPC, Keyword Optimization, Email marketing, Social Media Marketing, Paid Search, and Video Marketing.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- A strong balance of creative and organizational skills
- Sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonize creative content across multiple channels and marketing vehicles
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and multiple projects at once
- Experience in digital marketing and copywriting
- Proficient in English.
We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.