- Setup and launch advertising campaigns.
- Build and launch ad campaigns, monitor results, improve ads and determine best performing ads.
- Execute and measure conversion tests.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Analyze data to provide insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Optimize ads copies and landing pages for search engine marketing and optimize the user experience.
- Recommend revisions to current content, links, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop contents initiative and work together with website content specialists to implement relevant SEO keywords on website content to maximize relevant organic growth.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts/briefs for social media post
- Supervise lead conversion to sales
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in planning and implementing successful SEO / SEM strategies.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Facebook ads.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- A proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth or traffic
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role