Our client is looking to hire a Customer/Field Service Executive (CSE) to oversee the commercial & Client Service unit of the company within its locations in Lagos.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
The Telesales role is divided into outbound and inbound telesales, Field Supervision and site visits, and Customer Visits.
Inbound Calls :
- All calls must be answered and treated within the shortest possible time
- Calls must be answered in accordance with the script and training manuals provided at all times. This must be strictly adhered to.
- Calls waiting during another call must be called back
- It is the duty of the CSE to prioritize the calls according to the importance
- Every call must be logged in a register which forms part of the KPI for inbound calls
- Queries or issues that cannot be addressed by the CSE must be immediately or within reasonable time on the same day of the issue being escalated to the Chief Commercial Officer or Managing Director.
- Accurate information must be provided to the customer at all times
- CSE must familiarize herself with the intricacies of third parties and management of information between the warehouse, Rentals/Delivery Leads, and other stakeholders to ensure the customer does not get conflicting information.
- The CSE is responsible for interfacing with customers except otherwise indicated.
- Ensure stock of accessories and furniture in his/ her profession is recorded accurately and tallies with the record of warehouse supervisor always.
- Report stock takings and movement of accessories to management via the workflow and summarized daily reports to the admin/operations supervisor
- Ensure all items received or dispatched are signed for with the name and time of collection printed in the document provided for the purpose.
- Accurate information must be available to the managing director at all times.
- The CSE is responsible for generating leads for the outbound calls – they must be new business or old clients that have not patronized the company within three (3) months.
- The CSE must record time spent for outbound calls for accountability and forecasting for calls and this must be reported to the operations supervisor weekly.
- Closed deals must be recorded in the log book to process commission
- CSE must comply with telephone etiquette at all times and maintain a professional relationship with customers
- The order log must be updated and communicated to all stakeholders promptly and early enough to allow the team coordinates deliveries. If a team is not given ample time to plan and implement delivery, the CSE will be responsible for all losses.
- Information on the order log must be accurate and tally with customer requests, especially timing.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND in any discipline.
- 2 years of comparable work experience including previous Telesales experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Attention to detail,
- Working well under pressure, ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment, and multitasking.
- Ability to manage information and adhere to data protection,
- Excellent telephone etiquette, and research information on the world wide web.
- Excellent brand ambassador, time management, and relationship management.
Location: Candidates should reside within VI and Lekki Axis
Remuneration: NGN 150,000
- We offer competitive compensation including, a health Insurance package
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.