Credit Monitoring Team Member, Business Banking
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Monitoring and constant follow-up of past due obligations on credit facilities with the respective relationship teams, to ensure clean-up.
- Monitoring and constant follow-up towards regularization of temporary overdrafts and tenor extensions.
- Review and monitor with constant follow-up on expired and expiring/maturing loan obligations and overdrafts towards regularization by repayment or renewal.
- Recommendations to respective relationship teams on the status of performance of facilities managed by them.
- Preparation of position paper (snap review) on the status of performance of specific transactions/customers.
- Escalation to appropriate authorities on the default status of specific accounts for information and decision-making.
- Monitoring and reporting of key distributors' finance facilities.
- Review and approval of transactions on STAR.
- To track post-approval conditions/covenants attached to credit facilities.
- To monitor for compliance post-approval conditions/covenants established on credit facilities.
- Preparation and rendition of Credit Monitoring Exceptions Report on a monthly basis.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience with at least 1 year in the credit risk management domain.
- Good understanding of credit risk management principles.
- Numerical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner.
Location: Lagos & West
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.