Credit and Marketing Officer
Marketing & Communications
We seek a qualified credit manager to oversee our company's lending procedures. You will be in charge of determining whether or not prospective customers are creditworthy, marketing loans, developing credit scoring models, authorizing and refusing loans, negotiating payment arrangements, and revising the business' credit policy
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Subsequent to the disbursement following up the customer service.
- Discussing prospective customer with the management in order to get the approval for financing
- Visiting different business entities and analyzing their financial needs and providing a financial solution.
- Preparing credit profile of the perspective.
- Analyzing the financial data provided by the customer.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or any related subject
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a credit manager in a Commercial Bank, Finance company, Microfinance bank and/or Marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of financing practices.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
- A good ability to communicate.
- Strong Interpersonal Abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Candidate must not be above the age of 36 years.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.