Work Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Over 5 years of work experience in a detail-oriented financial role such as investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, finance, or strategy consulting.
- Significant experience performing complex financial analysis, modelling, company valuations, and comparable company analyses.
- Strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets, industry dynamics, and key financial metrics.
- Prior responsibilities for research, data-driven analysis, and explaining complex financial concepts.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills in oral and written form.
- Strong project and time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate and highly analytical field including finance, economics, accounting, or engineering is recommended.
- MBA or other finance/business –related postgraduate qualification, Chartered Accountant, and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation is an added advantage.
- Outstanding academic record