- Responsible for providing a strategic roadmap that helps to create, build and maintain consistent corporate communication plans.
- Responsible for undertaking Market and Brand Trend Analysis.
- Ensure the Synchronization of brand objectives with brand communication plans.
- Oversee the reviews, evaluation, and assessments of brand results with respect to objectives.
- Curation of brand stories using existing communication platforms.
- Ensure the projection of the company’s multiple projects and products in various dimensions, thereby translating all marketing strategies to campaign strategies.
- Constantly drive creative innovation and initiatives at all levels including campaigns and media planning.
- Manage and coordinate the media and creative department to design effective communication strategies.
- Create and develop brand influence and promotional content for the company’s website and media.
- Regularly measure, evaluate and estimate impacts of media campaigns and brand influences.
- Formulate and implement brand communication strategies.
- Set communication and brand goals, determine actions to achieve the communication goals.
- Collaborate with the PR and Media team in formulating strategies for product launch and brand enhancement.
- Ensure a focused brand perception channeled to drive the company’s competitive advantage.
- Energetic, reliable, independent, intuitive, and strategic.
- Highly task and result-driven; objectively and logically focused.
- Possesses excellent skills in the strategic, brand, and corporate communications
- Determined, disciplined, and self-driven.
- Ability to interpret abstract ideas and create intuitive and innovative brand communications.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage projects to achieve targeted results within a specified timeline.
- 5 years and above of experience
- Academic Qualification; minimum of HND in mass communication or any social science-related courses.
- Certifications will be an added advantage.
Please note that: Successful candidates are expected to resume May 2021.