We are looking for an intern content writer to join our marketing team and enrich our copy. If you’re familiar with, and passionate about producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Partake in content brainstorming sessions with the content lead.
- Deliver clear and quality writing pieces to promote the Rwazi brand and boost brand awareness.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Coordinate with the design lead to illustrate the content.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new strategies.
- Ensure all-around consistency; especially with images and tone.
- Assist in posting on social media platforms on time.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies before it is handed over to the design team.
- Evaluating analytics to adjust content as and when needed.
- Proven work experience as a content writer, copywriter, or similar role.
- The candidates should have completed their education but may/may not have gone for NYSC.
- A portfolio of published articles. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles in your CV, alongside your application.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and Google Apps.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources; not just Google.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Teamwork is crucial.
Remuneration: USD 50