The role of the Content Strategist is to deliver successful content production and marketing strategies within the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Build and execute content and editorial strategies, manage the full content production process, manage content creator targets, and ensure adherence to quality standards
- Develop effective content strategies in accordance with Industry standards and methodology
- Use analytics, data, and research insights to support content strategy decisions
- Create clear, and accessible documentation, guides, and reports, applying best practices, content standards, and industry approaches.
- Work with teams and help them understand and implement content strategy
- Review content performance to make recommendations and optimize the program
- Review and edit original content for quality and clarity, ensuring that pitches and content are on-brand
- Manage content production Projects.
- Experience in delivering high-quality content strategy work for online and offline audiences
- Understanding of how content can work across platforms and power user experience
- Ability to present and explain research and findings to the team
- The ability to take lead in situations but work well in team dynamics
- An enthusiasm/obsession for quality and standard
- The ability to go the extra mile for your clients
- Ambition and passion for creativity/project management and career growth.
Remuneration: NGN 300,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.