The job generally entails overseeing that the company operates withing the regulatory act/rules while engaging in business
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensures a company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Must be a sponsored individual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office apps.
- Experience in interactions with the regulators
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.